Let's Grow Together.
Client Relations Officer
Do you want to create your own career path and progress at your own pace? Join our experienced HR department in GP-Connect at Breda!
GP-Connect is a rapidly growing recruitment agency scale-up headquarters in the heart of Breda. We are recruiting and providing experienced staff and candidates for our clients all around the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, and Luxembourg. Come and grow with us!
We want to grow our organization and we are currently looking for a passionate Client Relations Officer to help us with that. If you are looking for a dynamic challenge, meet us!
How would we describe your position?
As a Client Relations Officer you build a bridge between our HR department and our clients. In this position you mainly have contact with our trusted customers (hotels, restaurants, holiday parks) about the employees we send out. You will work together with our HR and Sales Managers to solve the daily questions of the managers.
You support our customers with the arrival of new employees and solve problems that arise during the first working weeks. Furthermore, you visit our customers in the Netherlands to maintain a good and solid relationship.
The nature of this position requires a person with a strategic and practical mindset who is fluent in Dutch and English (50-50% of the time), both orally and in writing.
Who you are:
We believe you enjoy working in a company that is growing exponentially, where you have an impact on the culture – both in the growing team and in the company as a whole. You think of the company as your own and want to create an environment so impressive that you are proud to tell the story.
It is important that you have a feeling for different situations and can read the needs of the staff, how to best build long-term and successful relationships, be a good listener, and can take the conversation forward. For us, education is not the most important thing, what matters is that you are curious, motivated, and have a will to go far. Then the rest will be arranged!
Of course, you won’t be alone in this venture! You will be a part of a small team of Recruitment Consultants so you have a strong support system, and you will grow as you build your skills. You will get a solid introduction and join our wider team, whose enthusiastic nature provides daily encouragement.
There will be countless exciting opportunities to grow your career within recruitment or team management when our market presence is established. Perhaps you want to work internationally one day?
What you’ll do:
- Act as a trusted partner, coach and advisor for clients in the field of general HR topics.
- Act as a point of contact for managers and answer their questions, concerns and requests.
- Build and maintain a strong and long-term relationship with our customers and employees.
- Schedule regular visits to our customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Maintain contact with other departments to ensure smooth communication.
- Initiate and manage change processes.
- Understand the client’s hiring needs, agenda, and priorities
What are we looking for in a new colleague?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Min. 1-2 + years of experience in an HR/Project Management or similar role
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- The ability to manage several projects/priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and resourceful problem solver, who can think out of the box
- Flexibility – Responsiveness to change and ability to show adaptability
- Start-up mentality and knowledge of Dutch employment law are an advantage
- Living in the vicinity of Breda
You won’t be alone! You are part of a small team and you grow as you develop your skills. You will receive a solid introduction and join our wider team, whose enthusiastic character encourages you on a daily basis.
What’s in it for you?
- Support and training for you,
- Competitive salary,
- Full-time work (40h contract)/on-site in Breda, The Netherlands,
- Interesting bonus system,
- An abundance of growth and learning opportunities including an international career
- Gym membership allowance,
- Fast-paced, dynamic, international, innovative, and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiative.
How to apply?
Send us your CV and short motivation letter to email@example.com or fill in the form on the website!
GP-Connect is committed to promoting equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process and base our searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/belief, or sexual orientation.
Working at GP-Connect
GP-Connect was founded in 2017 as an international hospitality agency with a mission to implement different cultures and nationalities in the Dutch hospitality sector. The company started in 2017 by sourcing chefs and waiters from several European countries and providing candidates with a full relocation package to work and live in the Netherlands. For the first 2 years, GP-Connect was exclusively operating in the Netherlands with a focus on hotels and holiday resorts in the beautiful Dutch touristic areas. After achieving their goals they extended the services to Belgium, Germany, and Luxembourg. In 2020 GP-Connect became active in Austria and France to provide experienced staff during the ski seasons in the Alps. Nowadays GP-Connect has Active clients in 6 different locations and employs people from over 25 different nationalities. GP-Connect remains a strong focus on international hospitality staff and is offering any profile that can be found in a holiday resort or a hotel.