Let's Grow Together.
Human Resources Officer
Do you want to create your own career path and progress at your own pace? Join our experienced HR department in GP-Connect at Breda!
GP-Connect is a rapidly growing recruitment agency scale-up headquarters in the heart of Breda. We are recruiting and providing experienced staff and candidates for our clients all around the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, and Luxembourg. Come and grow with us!
We are now looking for Human Resources Officer. We want to grow GP-Connect’s brand, and we need passionate people to help us do that. If you are looking for an exciting venture, bring your recruitment expertise to us!
Who you are:
We believe you enjoy working in a company that is growing exponentially, where you have an impact on the culture – both in the growing team and in the company as a whole. You think of the company as your own and want to create an environment so impressive that you are proud to tell the story.
It is important that you have a feeling for different situations and can read the needs of the staff, how to best build long-term and successful relationships, be a good listener, and can take the conversation forward. For us, education is not the most important thing, what matters is that you are curious, motivated, and have a will to go far. Then the rest will be arranged!
Of course, you won’t be alone in this venture! You will be a part of a small team of Recruitment Consultants so you have a strong support system, and you will grow as you build your skills. You will get a solid introduction and join our wider team, whose enthusiastic nature provides daily encouragement.
There will be countless exciting opportunities to grow your career within recruitment or team management when our market presence is established. Perhaps you want to work internationally one day?
What you’ll do:
- Providing personnel policy and procedure guidelines to employees
- Creating and distributing internal communication regarding the status change, benefits, or policies
- The first point of contact for new employees
- Assisting new employees with an onboarding
- Maintaining employee relations
- Helping with organizational development and supporting management in solving organizational, people- and change-related issues
- Mentoring employees
- Working with the HR-ATS system (Breezy).
What’s in it for you?
- Support and training for you
- Competitive salary
- Full-time work (40h contract)/on-site in Breda, The Netherlands
- Interesting bonus system
- An abundance of growth and learning opportunities including an international career
- Gym membership allowance
- Fast-paced, dynamic, international, innovative, and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiative.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.
Come work with Us!
talk with us?
Leave your details and one of our experts will contact you!