Let's Grow Together.
Recruitment Relationships Coordinator
Do you want to create your own career path and progress at your own pace? Join our experienced HR department in GP-Connect at Breda!
GP-Connect is a rapidly growing recruitment agency scale-up headquarters in the heart of Breda. We are recruiting and providing experienced staff and candidates for our clients all around the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, and Luxembourg. Come and grow with us!
We are now looking for a Recruitment Relationships Coordinator for our office in Breda. We want to grow GP-Connect’s brand, and we need passionate people to help us do that. If you are looking for an exciting venture, bring your recruitment expertise to us!
Who you are:
We believe you enjoy working in a company that is growing exponentially, where you have an impact on the culture – both in the growing team and in the company as a whole. You think of the company as your own and want to create an environment so impressive that you are proud to tell the story.
It is important that you have a feeling for different situations and can read the needs of the staff, how to best build long-term and successful relationships, be a good listener, and can take the conversation forward. For us, education is not the most important thing, what matters is that you are curious, motivated, and have a will to go far. Then the rest will be arranged!
Of course, you won’t be alone in this venture! You will be a part of a small team of Recruitment Consultants so you have a strong support system, and you will grow as you build your skills. You will get a solid introduction and join our wider team, whose enthusiastic nature provides daily encouragement.
There will be countless exciting opportunities to grow your career within recruitment or team management when our market presence is established. Perhaps you want to work internationally one day?
What you’ll do:
- Source new recruitment partnerships,
- Build and develop new recruitment channels,
- Collaborate with recruiters to improve the recruiting process and its efficiency,
- Communicate with our recruiters to ensure they are well informed,
- Update our recruiters on new positions and changes in the company,
- Ensure smooth day-to-day communication with the recruiters,
- Answer any inquiries recruiters have,
- Develop tools and solutions for recurring requests. Suggesting process improvements to help create efficiencies,
- Support Recruitment Consultants by generating offer letters and conducting background screening,
- Visit Job Trade Fairs.
What’s in it for you?
- We will provide support and training for you,
- Competitive salary,
- Full-time work (40h contract) / on-site in Breda, The Netherlands,
- Interesting bonus system,
- An abundance of growth and learning opportunities including an international career,
- Gym membership allowance,
- Fast-paced, dynamic, international, innovative, and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiative.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.
Working at GP-Connect
GP-Connect was founded in 2017 as an international hospitality agency with a mission to implement different cultures and nationalities in the Dutch hospitality sector. The company started in 2017 by sourcing chefs and waiters from several European countries and providing candidates with a full relocation package to work and live in the Netherlands. For the first 2 years, GP-Connect was exclusively operating in the Netherlands with a focus on hotels and holiday resorts in the beautiful Dutch touristic areas. After achieving their goals they extended the services to Belgium, Germany, and Luxembourg. In 2020 GP-Connect became active in Austria and France to provide experienced staff during the ski seasons in the Alps. Nowadays GP-Connect has Active clients in 6 different locations and employs people from over 25 different nationalities. GP-Connect remains a strong focus on international hospitality staff and is offering any profile that can be found in a holiday resort or a hotel.