Work abroad as a sous chef in a popular holiday resort in Maastricht. Accommodation provided. We are looking for an enthusiastic and charismatic colleague to join our international team. Are you interested? Read the details below and apply online!
What will your tasks be?
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Head Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to grow within one of the most successful hospitality businesses in Germany
- Full-time work (38h/week contract + possibility to work extra hours)
- Stable working conditions
- 6-month contract, with the possibility of extension
- A minimum of 2,200 €/month)
- Weekly payments
- Arranged accommodation in the hotel
- International and young team
Who are you?
- You have an understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- You have an excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- You can handle emergency situations and providing solutions with accuracy and speed
- You are familiar with industry’s best practices
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- You are a real team player who can work in an international team
- You have a good level of English (B1-B2)
- You have EU documents
Are you excited about this offer? Apply directly online or send us an email with your CV at: email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org