Are you looking for a new challenge abroad? Work in as a kitchen assistant at a popular holiday resort in France . Your accommodation will be arranged by us. We are looking for a kitchen assistant to join our international team. Are you interested? Read the details below and apply online!
What will your tasks be?
- Ensure the kitchen is tidy and clean, at the time you help the cooks to prepare the meals.
- Prepare the ingredients needed before the meal service, such as chopping the vegetables, butchering the meat, or cleaning the seafood.
- Learn how to manage all departments inside the kitchen.
- Help clean the kitchen after the workday.
- Wash dishes and other utensils.
- Be responsible for the storage of food, both incoming stock, and leftovers.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to grow within one of the most successful and popular hospitality businesses in The Netherlands.
- Full-time job (38h/week contract + possibility to work extra hours).
- 1,800 €/month.
- Weekly payments.
- Stable working conditions.
- 6 months contract, with the possibility of extension
- Accommodation arranged near the workplace (225€/month).
- International and young team.
You will be the perfect match if:
- You can learn new skills quickly.
- You have at least 6 months of previous experience in a similar position.
- You are organized and have the motivation to deliver an incredible customer experience.
- You have a good level of English (B1-B2).
- You are flexible to work during the weekends and holidays.
Have you become excited about the offer? Apply directly through the website or send us an email with your CV and a motivation letter at: email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org