Do you want to be a housekeeper in one of the most popular hotel chains in The Netherlands? Join our international team now! As a housekeeper, you will be responsible for keeping the hotel’s rooms tidy, clean, and well presented. For this position, we are looking for reliable, friendly, and flexible employees, who can become a key part of the hotel’s success! Do you feel identified? Then read the text below!
What will your tasks be?
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities, such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are taken care of and inspected according to the hotel´s standards.
- Protect the room’s equipment and furniture and ensure there is no damage.
- Notify your coordinators of any possible damage, deficits, or disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/ requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check the stocking levels of all consumables and replace them when appropriate.
What do we offer?
- Full-time work (38h/ week contract + possibility to work extra hours)
- Stable working conditions.
- 6 months contract, with the possibility of extension.
- Weekly payments.
- Accommodation arranged near the workplace place (mostly free, but it can cost up to 400€/month).
- International and young team.
You will be the perfect match if:
- You have the ability and skills to serve guests promptly and courteously by the F&B standards.
- You have at least 6 months of previous experience as a housekeeper or another similar position.
- You are a real team player who can work in an international team.
- You have a good level of English (B1-B2)
Have you become excited with the offer? Apply directly through the website or send us an email with your CV and a motivation letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com