Are you looking for a new challenge abroad? Work as an F&B Manager at a popular holiday resort in the French Alps surrounded by the mountains.
Your accommodation will be arranged by us.
We are looking for a kitchen assistant to join our international team. Are you interested? Read the details below and apply online!
What you’ll do:
- Plan, forecast and execute food and beverage orders,
- Process customer complaints patiently,
- Plan alternative recipes for customers with special dietary needs,
- Check food and beverage supplies and place orders when needed,
- Track and order shipments,
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors,
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards,
- Plan, hire, train, oversee and manage the members of staff,
- Oversee and supervise the welcoming of customers,
- Always strive towards an exceptional customer experience.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing food and beverage or similar role,
- A customer oriented approach,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills,
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills,
- Good organizational and time-management skills,
- You have a good level of English (B1-B2) and you speak the basic French language,
- Flexible to work during the weekends and holidays.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to grow within one of the most successful and popular hospitality businesses in the French Alps,
- Full-time job (38h/week contract + possibility to work extra hours),
- 2,000 €/month,
- Weekly payments,
- Stable working conditions,
- 6 months contract, with the possibility of extension,
- Accommodation arranged near the workplace (225€/month),
- International and young team.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.
Are you excited about this job position as an F&B Manager? Apply directly here or send us an email with your CV at: email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org